Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Brighid, Lisa, and I decided to celebrate Valentine's Day together after work. I took the subway after work, and the girls hopped in the same car as me. We rode to Apgujeong (the same place I lost my bag last week...), and went to a bowling place, Pierrot Strike. It was AWESOME! We made a bowling reservation, got some food and drinks, and just relaxed until our bowling time came up. We bowled two games. I WON THE FIRST GAME!! That's never happened to me before. And I lost the second game. We just don't need to talk about that...

After we finished bowling, we found the air hockey table and played a few rounds. I haven't played air hockey in ages. So fun! After that, we went to Bunker, a pub nearby. We played Connect 4, another game I haven't played in ages! Brighid told us that she's never lost a game before. We challenged her to multiple games in a row before we believed her. It was incredible! After that, the girls wanted to stay out a bit longer, but I was ready to call it a night. We had to teach today, and I knew I would be kicking myself if I stayed out much later. I hailed a taxi and went home. It was a really great Valentine's Day, if I do say so myself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment